Thursday, May 27, 2010

LOST - Missing Scenes

As you can tell from my last two posts, I loved the Series Finale of LOST. There were, however, a few scenes I wish I'd seen:
  • A realization scene between Daniel and Charlotte. Daniel Faraday was one of my favorite characters and I would have loved to see a more in-depth realization scene between him and Charlotte.
  • Again, I wish Daniel and Charlotte had been in the church. I know they weren't original Oceanic survivors, but either was Desmond. Because I loved Daniel so much, I would have loved to see them there.
  • Also missing from the church - Richard and Miles. Again, not original survivors, but if Ben was invited into the church and Desmond was there, why couldn't they be there as well.
See, hardly any scenes I thought were missing. There absence didn't detract from the finale and I can even see reasons why they were left out, but I would have liked to see them because of my own selfish reasons.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a list of what I will miss most about LOST.

No comments: