Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LOST - Flash Sideways Scenes

As I mentioned yesterday, the LOST Season Finale met and exceeded all my expectations. Yesterday I focused on the Island Scenes I loved. Well, here are the Flash Sideways Scenes I absolutely loved:
  • Hurley shooting Charlie with the tranquilizer gun. Hilarious!!
  • Jin and Sun's ultrasound being the catalyst for their realization. Having Juliet as their doctor was a nice added bonus.
  • Boone and Shannon. I loved seeing Boone again. Shannon - sure, why not? I wasn't rooting for Shannon and Sayid, but I also wasn't opposed to it. I just don't think their reunion was on par with some of the others - Claire/Charlie, Sun/Jin, Sawyer/Juliet, Jack/Kate.
  • Charlie seeing Claire from the stage. Followed by his realization, with him kissing her then touching little Aaron.
  • Locke's catalyst for his realization - Him moving his toe after his spinal surgery. Loved the original scene when he moved his toe while on the beach.
  • Jin's goofy grin when Sawyer comes to check on Sun, then hearing him tell Sawyer, "We'll see you there."
  • Sawyer telling Jack, "Thanks Doc," after Jack tells him where the vending machines are. I know it was a super small scene, but so reminiscent of the island.
  • Without a doubt, the best flash sideways scene was the realization scene between Sawyer and Juliet. I loved this and could watch it over and over again. Over the 6 seasons, Juliet's death was the hardest for me. I was just as heart-broken as Sawyer was when she died. Their realization scene was both sweet and funny. My favorite from the episode, possibly the entire series.
  • Ben's scene outside the church. First his apology to Locke and Locke's acceptance of this apology. Then Hurley telling Ben he was a real good number 2. Despite Locke's forgiveness and Hurley's praise of Ben, Ben still didn't feel worthy/ready to move on. A little sad.
  • Christian telling Jack, "Nobody does it alone, Jack. You needed all of them and they needed you." So reminiscent of "If we can't live together, we're going to die alone."
Stay tuned tomorrow for Scenes I wish they would have included in the finale.

No comments: