Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Little Late, But Still Adorable

I'm sure this will not come as a shock to most of you, but I LOVE to have my picture taken. I'll be the first to admit it - I'm very photogenic. I rarely take a poor picture. These two, however, are not that great. I'm blaming it on the lighting. Still, I thought I'd share them with you. They were taken at my ward's Halloween party - Hollywood Halloween. Everyone was suppose to come as an actual person from Hollywood or a movie character. As you can see, I came as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I bought the dress and helped my roommate, Lesli, adjust it into a jumper. I thought it turned out fabulous. Alina went as Punky Brewster - also a great costume. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

mary said...

I think that your picture is adorable. "There is no place like home!"

Mandalynn said...

Yeah!! Mary, I'm so glad you commented. I was telling my roommates that I love writing a blog, but am sad no one comments. I guess I need the validation.

mary said...

Oh you know me, I always have a comment. Like this one. I think your blog is FANTASTIC!!!! Cheers.

AJ said...

ha ha-- was THIS the combined ward halloween party I missed out on? Ah shucks!

I would have dressed as Kelly Bundy. She's awesome and quite classy.