Friday, January 26, 2007

100 Things About Me (21-40)

Only one more post after this one. Try not to cry. Here's 100 (okay, 21-40) things about me.

21. Favorite candy is Good and Plenty.
22. Loves hoody sweat shirts.
23. Has been to 9 countries.
24. Has been to 27 states.
25. Proud member of The Colbert Nation.
26. Uses the phrase, "I heart __________" instead of "I love __________."
27. I heart DVR.
28. Was DC intern during Clinton Administration. Did not know Monica.
29. Interned at United States Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Office of International Visitors, Voluntary Visitors Division, Latin America, Middle East, and SE Asia Division. Talk about bureaucracy.
30. Coached Midvale Middle School's Mock Trial team leading them to 4th place in state finals.
31. Proud owner of 80 gig IPod. Thanks Santa.
32. Enjoys 80s everything. Movies, music, fashion. What can I say? I heart the 80s.
33. Fan of Jane Austen and BBC period dramas.
34. Believes HBO's Band of Brothers is best thing ever filmed.
35. Has received excellent graduation gifts from my parents: trip to Europe, diamond ring, diamond earrings, antique grandfather clock.
36. Registered Democrat.
37. Disappointed with the democratic party. Okay, politics and government in general.
38. TV makes me happy.
39. Likes to use the word shite because I think it's not a swear word.
40. #1 Guilty pleasure - reality TV such as The Amazing Race, Beauty and the Geek, Miami Ink, and my favorite, Real World/Road Rules Challenge.

No comments: