Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Saturday Night Hilarity

I know, I know. Saturday nights can be wild and crazy, and last Saturday was no exception. First of all, my roommates and I did our visiting teaching. This is quite easy since we meet in visiting teaching groups and our group consists of us and one other sister. Not just any sister, but one of our favorites, Mary. We invited Mary over for dinner (fajitas, of course) and were pleasantly surprised when she brought over warm, home-made pumpkin bread. We chatted, ate our fajitas, and then cut into the pumpkin bread, or should I say, pumpkin batter. From the outside the loaf looked divine, but from the inside it was pretty runny. Of course, we ate it anyways. Mary felt so bad, but we didn't mind. She even called the next day to apologize about it. I'm including a picture of her and the famous loaf.

Then, we went to the adult session of stake conference. I know, wild and crazy. After stake conference, we invited some of our fellow ward members over to play games. Again, wild and crazy. Okay, not so wild and crazy, but still good times. I'm also including two pictures from our game night. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Mandy,
Did you get the email from MLE about her blog? I put a link on mine if you didn't. I sent her a link to our blogs as well. Plus, when are you coming out here and where are you flying into. My only bad dates are June 18-23 because I am going to girls camp this year.

Mandalynn said...

Yes, I got MLE's email. Plus I already added her to my blog. Plus, I don't know when I'll be coming. I might have to fly into Newark. We'll see, but don't fret. It WILL happen!!