Sunday, January 21, 2007

Pajama Party Extraordinaire

With a new year, came the desire to get to know more girls in my ward. Because of this, Lesli and I decided to throw a party. Not just any party, but a pajama party. It all started with some fabulous invitations.

Lesli and I making the invitations.

The finished product.


One of my favorite invitations up close.

Last Friday the day of the party finally arrived. I think it went very well. We had 9 people show up, plus Lesli and I, making it 11. We ate banana splits and popcorn, watched the movie Return to Me, and had a little girl talk. Loads of fun.








Kristen, Me, and Kolette.

Mary, Katrina, Emily, Megan, Lesli, and Femke.

4 comments:

Camie said...

Hey, one of the light bulbs in your dining room is out. Plus, the party looks so fun....I miss you!

Mandalynn said...

Actually, two light bulbs are out and they're really aren't "out". It's too bright with all five lights bulbs going so we slightly unscrewed two of them.

Camie said...

Maybe you should put in a lower wattage.

Ruth said...

You make me miss you....