Thursday, January 25, 2007

100 Things About Me (41-60)

Yes, another post all about me. Here's 100 (okay, 41-60) things about me.

41. Thursdays = TV + Cold Stone
42. Have had 18 roommates.
43. Love blogging; hate journaling.
44. Fan of The Office (BBC version) before The Office (NBC version) was cool.
45. Wanted to be an astronaut in 3rd grade.
46. Spends hours solving Sudoku puzzles.
47. Makes killer scrambie eggs and fajitas (and that's it).
48. Has never been on a cruise.
49. Fat, but loves being in a bathing suit.
50. Spends Saturdays at 2nd job - The Clockworks.
51. Loves the words vicinity, obstinate, and asinine.
52. Also, naughty.
53. Hates the education phrase, "life long learners."
54. Plus the word "rigorous" when referring to education.
55. Plus the words "exercise" and "diet" when referring to my life style.
56. Gets majority of world news from Comedy Central - That's right, from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
57. Currently has debilitating cold.
58. Called in sick - hence the extra time to generate this list.
59. Has reoccurring dream that contact lenses are too big for eyes. And when I say dream, I mean nightmare.
60. Often use the phrase, "And when I say __________, I mean __________."

3 comments:

Camie said...

I love #49. It made me laugh so hard I cried and almost peed my pants.

Ruth said...

scrambie eggs....love it!

Mandalynn said...

Who doesn't love scrambie eggs? Plus, I had to look back to see what 49 was. Yes, I am incredibly funny.