Wednesday, January 24, 2007

100 Things About Me (61-80)

Try to contain your excitement. Here is part two in a five part series all about me. Here's 100 (okay, 61-80) things about me.

61. Not a Harry Potter fan.
62. Cries during Hallmark commercials.
63. Wants to name my children: Gracie, Abigail, Georgia, Elijah, and Jack. Okay, I probably won't have 5 children, but I like those names.
64. Loves it when my mom calls me "Little One."
65. Fascinated with maps and atlases (Is that how you pluralize atlas? Is it altli?).
66. Favorite color is pink.
67. Favorite season is Fall.
68. Favorite actor is Joaquin Phoenix.
69. Favorite actress is Kate Winslet.
70. Loves Maeve Binchy novels.
71. Loves historical fiction.
72. Owns several pairs of athletic shoes - mostly Vans.
73. Took hunter safety classes when I was 12 - first and only time I've shot a gun.
74. Find hunting to be a repulsive sport, but surprisingly love fishing. Gun vs. Hook. Does it make a difference?
75. Find myself exceptionally funny even if no one else does.
76. Love the ballet - season ticket holder for 4 years now.
77. Also love musicals - on film and the stage.
78. Believes encyclopedias and dictionaries have become obsolete. Ever hear of Google?
79. Has been taking college classes for 9 years now.
80. Had braces for 11 months - almost my entire senior year of high school.

2 comments:

Camie said...

Are Vans considered "athletic" shoes? I'm pretty sure you'd nearly kill yourself if you tried to do anything "athletic" in them.

Mandalynn said...

Whatever. My life is pretty athletic and I wear them all the time.