Saturday, February 09, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow

It's my birthday so I'm leaving all this snow behind for sunny California. Stay tuned for upcoming pictures of my birthday celebration in Disneyland. Until then, here are some pictures of what I'm leaving behind.

So it's been snowing in the Salt Lake Valley a lot!! Seriously, a lot!! Our landscape company is really good about plowing, but the problem is they can only stack it so high. Here are a few pics.


The view from my driveway.


The snow's as high as a van!!


Another pile.


You almost can't see the street signs.
Plus, check out the mountains.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday. That is where I spent my last birthday. I can't wait to see how much fun you had. I hope you won't come back to this much snow!

Sansego said...

Happy Birthday!

You could always ship the snow to Atlanta. They seriously need water, and the west has been getting dumped with record snow.

Kind of reminds me of the point that Gore made in his documentary about droughts happening more frequently alongside record rains that flood everything. There's no moderation any more. It's always "TO THE EXTREME" (like Vanilla Ice Ice Baby!).

Camie said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Vacation!