Friday, February 02, 2007

A Return to Normalcy

For the past 72 hours, I've been without internet service at work. It's been killing me!! The internet is a vital part of my job, but no one (in the office) seemed to think it was a big deal that half the teachers didn't have internet access. Everyone seemed to pass the buck as if it wasn't there concern to get it fixed. Our secretary had the audacity to tell me I'd have to contact someone to come out and fix it. Seriously? I have to teach. You're the secretary - you find out who to call, then DO IT!! I need the internet to take attendance, enter grades, and complete all special ed paperwork. Special education requires a lot of paperwork and without internet access, I've gotten way behind. I hope I'm not audited anytime soon.

Okay, enough complaining. Now that I've got up on my blog, I need to use the internet to catch up on three days worth of work.

1 comment:

Lesli Joe said...

What! They didn't care about not having the internet. Don't they blog? Maybe they should start.