Friday, February 09, 2007

29 Pictures for 29 Years

29 Pictures to Celebrate 29 Years of Me. Sorry, some of these pictures are super blurry. My scanner wasn't working so I had to take digital pictures of my normal pictures. But even if they are blurry, I still look adorable. Enjoy!!

The Day of my Birth:
My First Birthday:
Adorable. What more can I say?
My Second Birthday:Christmas. I'm wearing a robe my mom made:
Curious, even at a young age:
I love this picture of Kyle and me:
A Young Speed Racer:
Doesn't everyone have a family photo on a turtle?
Entering the awkward years:
Getting better, but still fairly awkward:
Horrible picture, but it was my 16th birthday.
Here I am with my two favorite cousins, Carrie and Aimee.
Shadley and I looking fabulous for a dance.
Celebrating being an adult (my 18th birthday) with a road trip:Me, Emily, Shadley, & Jen at our high school graduation.
Freshman Roommates: Erin, Anna, Shadley, Jen, & Me.
19th Birthday: My mom sent me a great package.
One of my favorite pictures of Shadley & Me.
This was taken a week before we graduated from Ricks College
Me loving it in Athens:
My 21st birthday with the Hull boys.
80s Party with Alina, Camie, Ruth, Emily, & Me.
Chilling out with fellow DC interns: Scott, Mary, Susan, Me, & Matt.
BYU Graduation:
Hawaii: I'm holding a lizard I caught in Jana's house.
Lazy Lake Powell Days:
Striking it Rich in Alaska:
Yes!! I paid off my car:
Alina, Tara, Cha Cha, Me, & Kari at the Organ Stop Pizza:
Last weekend at Dinner.
Heather, Kira, Lesli, Me, & Katie:

7 comments:

mary said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sweets!!! Sorry I missed it.

Camie said...

Happy Birthday! I enjoyed the photos, except the terrible one of me. How is Shadley?

Ruth said...

Ahhh, Mandy, this is such fun to see you through the years. You're such a cutie!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! Besides the totally awesome 80's picture, the one of you and Kyle is the best!

Mandalynn said...

You mean the one in my underware. Agree.

Sansego said...

I'm so far behind on this...Happy Birthday, Mandy! Sorry I missed it! The pictures were great. Wow--you've always been quite the cutie!!

Nicholas

Valery G. said...

You are beautiful! This made me smile and giggle. Thanks for sharing and being so creative.