Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Myriad of Celebrations

It takes four days to celebrate the birth of such a spectacular person. Here is a breakdown of the celebrations:

Thursday: Kyle was kind enough to arrange a birthday dinner for Alicia, Kevin, and myself. Alicia turned 28 on February 5, Kevin turned 29 on February 7, and, as you may already know, I turned 29 on February 9. Here is a picture from that night.

Kyle, Me, Alicia, Summer, Val, and Kevin.
Kim and TJ were also there, but they're taking the picture.

Friday: It was a long day, so I didn't want to do to much, but my parents took Alina, Lesli, and I out to dinner. Here we are:








Saturday: Lesli and I went to the ballet to see Sleeping Beauty. Here's a picture of us at Capital Theatre.


Sunday: I went to my family's house for cake and ice cream. Here are pictures of me and Zack.

2 comments:

Camie said...

Mandy, I so glad you are getting the celebration you deserve. Your mom looks great...what is her secret?

Mandalynn said...

It's in the genes. That's why I look so fabulous as well. Plus she's lost 30 pounds.