Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Don't Fret; Here's my Wish List

I know several of my loyal readers are worried about what to get me for my birthday. This should be a time of happiness and joy, not anxiety. Because of this I've decided to provide you with my gift wish list. Here's 29 gift suggestions to make your shopping a little less stressful.

  1. Digital Camera (I was hoping I'd get this for Christmas, but Santa fell through).
  2. I-Home Alarm Clock (I think Ronnie and my mom are getting me this).
  3. 20x24 Wood Framed Print of In His Light by Greg Olsen. To see click HERE. (It will nicely cover the crack in my wall).
  4. Lip Gloss - I'm running low on Bath & Body Works CO Bigelow's Ultra Mentha Lip Shine (Peppermint).
  5. Dangley Earrings (but not too long and dangley)
  6. Electric Pencil Sharpener (for school)
  7. Another Electric Pencil Sharpener (for home)
  8. Cold Stone Gift Certificate
  9. Beige Knee-high Tights (to wear with long skirts)
  10. Hair Accessories - elastics, barretts, etc.
  11. Good Books - I prefer biographies, histories, and historical fiction
  12. Pedicure Gift Certificate
  13. Picture frames that hold 4x6 inch pictures
  14. Electric Lawn Mower
  15. Huffy Surfside Cruiser - click HERE for a picture.
  16. North and South DVD
  17. Chain for my locket (Jeanine, this one's for you).
  18. Candles and Candlestick holders
  19. Massage Gift Certificates
  20. The Devil Wears Prada DVD
  21. Fun Games like Sequence
  22. And Skip-Bo
  23. Teachings and Commentaries on the New Testament by Ed J. Pinegar & Richard J. Allen
  24. Kitchen Wash Cloths
  25. Decorative, yet comfortable pillows for my leather couch
  26. Food Storage - I'm trying to build up my supply
  27. Fossil Watch - Silver with Brown Leather Band
  28. Laptop Case/Bag
  29. Grey Hoody Sweatshirt with Zipper

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Mandy,
On my list of to dos today is to send your bday present. I was thrilled to see that it was one of the items on your list! I bought it around Christmas and have been waiting to send it. Would you believe that it might be late and I've had it all this time. That sucks. I too enjoy celebrating a birthweek. Live it up! I can burn you a copy of my North and South DVD if you want me to. A good friend got it for me for my birthday....

Mandalynn said...

That must have been a fabulous friend. I can't believe I bought it for you before I bought it for me. We will burn it when I come visit you this summer. I'm still planning on it, I'm just still trying to sort a few things out. Plus, I am excited for my birthday present. I'm not surprised you picked something from the list. You do know me quite well.

Lesli Joe said...

Thanks for the list. You know I am terrible at trying to figure out what gifts to give people. Now, what to choose, what to choose . . . Decisions, decisions.

AJ said...

...such a short list. What gives? Give a sista some more choices, yeesh!

AJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ said...

Sorry, that deleted comment was me again. My computer sux!

Anyway, I forgot to mention that I hope you have a great week!

T.J. said...

How 'bout a $.48 card?

Mandalynn said...

I didn't add the $.48 card to the list because I didn't want to get my hopes up. I kept that wish hidden in my heart.

Sansego said...

Did you get "The Devil Wears Prada" dvd? I just got it a few days ago. Man, I love that movie! Meryl Streep is so great in that movie. I can't resist a good faustian tale. Hopefully the Birthday Angel gave that dvd for your birthday!

Nicholas