Saturday, February 24, 2007

Refuge for Horny Teenagers


Yesterday Alina rushed into our house and loudly stated, "You are never going to believe this. There are two people making out in a car across the street." I replied, "What?" but my roommate, Lesli, rushed to the front door to see for herself. Once there, she exclaimed, "Ah!! They're totally making out. The guy has his shirt off!" The three of us then raced upstairs to get an elevated view from our windows. Seriously, what were these two individuals thinking? We live in a family-filled community and where did they decide to park? In the small visitor parking section right in front of the grassy area where children can play. It was Friday afternoon, the sun was still brightly shinning, and they didn't even have tinted windows!! Our visiting teacher, Mary, was on her way over so I called her on her cell phone to warn her of what she was sure to see - I also wanted to tell her to honk very loudly when she passed them. When she answered she was passing them and distracted (by answering her phone) so we made her circle the block and honk her horn. Our friend, Jenna, was also coming over and circled twice because she didn't know where to park. She just didn't feel right about parking right next to the romantic couple. Within a few minutes, Lesli, Alina, Jenna, Mary, and I were standing on my porch, pointing and laughing at the car. They finally left. I guess they'll need to find another refuge for horny teenagers.

5 comments:

Camie said...

Oh, to be young again......

Lesli Joe said...

Sad to say, but that is about as close as I have gotten to any "action" in years.

Ruth said...

I love it. My favorite is that you guys were so open about seeing them and laughing at them. I can just see it now. It made me miss the good times with you and Alina. Tell her hello for me.....

Travis Butterfield said...

I seem to recall a pretty funny event one time at South Jordan Middle School one night after hanging out at T.J.'s house. We noticed a car parked on the far end of the parking lot (near the school), and so we decided to flash it with our headlights to see if there were people making out in it. Sure enough! Pantlegs were flying, and as soon as they could get decent, they took off! I vividly remember seeing the pantlegs flying as someone was hurriedly trying to get dressed. Hi-larious.

Mandalynn said...

Hilarious and Ridiculous!!