Friday, December 25, 2009

Advent Blog - Christmas

Christmas Day. We always have lunch at my grandparent's house at noon. Today after lunch my grandma broke out the chimes. Us grandkids used to play songs on the chimes when we were little. I had completely forgotten about it until my grandma brought them out. I don't know who's idea it was, but they figured now that some of the grandkids have kids of their own, the chimes should be played by the great grandkids. Unfortunately, they were interested in the chimes for about half a second; fortunately, us adults LOVED them!! Here's some hilarious videos of us adults playing some Christmas songs.




We didn't quite have it together on this one. We were short one chime. Anyone recognize the song? It's the beginning of I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day.




I love this video. It's us playing the second half of I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day. I love it for so many reasons. First, we're horrible. You can barely tell what we're playing. Second, I love my dad's little head bob. Third, look at our pure joy when we finish. We think very highly of ourselves.




This video is great because I think Mitch is singing "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow."




Our best performance yet - Silent Night.

No comments: