Monday, December 14, 2009

Advent Blog - December 14th

As I mentioned yesterday, the holidays are all about family and friends. Yesterday I wrote about a few of my friends. Today I want to write a short post about my family. I have a fantastic family!! I didn't realize how unusually close my family was (and still is) until I became an adult. We were super lucky growing up because both of my parents worked at home. In fact, because my mom was always running and doing deliveries, my dad was home more often than my mom. I remember if I was sick at school, I always called my dad to come pick me up. I just thought this was normal, but as I got older, I noticed that many of my friends were not as close with their fathers. Not only am I close with my parents, I am also really close to my brothers. I consider the three of them my best friends. I found this picture frame at Target a few weeks ago and knew I needed it to display one of our Christmas pictures.

No comments: