Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Advent Blog - December 23rd

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! I love Christmas songs, but not this one - I hate the snow. Every winter I question my decision to live in this wretched state. It snowed yesterday, last night, and is still snowing. Yesterday I took Lesli to the airport. It should have taken an hour from my house, to the airport, and back home again - 1 hour 20 minutes at most. Did it? Hell No. It took 3 hours. THREE HOURS!! I know this isn't a very Christmasy post, but I can't help it. I hate the weather and I have to work today. This is the only day in the history of my life that I have had to work this close to Christmas. I'm not happy about it.

1 comment:

Dalton Family said...

It was 70 here in Texas. I was out weeding and the girls out playing in the backyard. I hear ya, I don't miss the snow!

I can't believe you had to work today!