Monday, December 21, 2009

Advent Blog - December 21st

Christmas is all about family gatherings. Actually, my family gathers every Sunday. We usually meet at my parent's house, but since my mom's been crazy busy with Christmas preparations, I invited everyone over to my house for Sunday dinner. There are usually about 13-14 of us so I had to move a bit of the furniture and set up an extra table. This photo was taken after I moved some of the living room furniture, but before I put up the table. Mitch thought we were clearing out the room so he'd have even more space to play with my giant exercise ball.


I made delicious, delicious stuffed peppers. You can't see them very well, but they were sooooo good. As many of you know, I HATE to cook, but when I do cook, I do a pretty darn good job. You may notice, Mitch and Zack aren't eating any of my delicious stuffed peppers. It's because they don't eat anything - unless it's ice cream followed by some Pepsi.


We had a great time. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was busy being the Hostess with the Mostess. Anyway, here are two more pictures:

Me & Louis

Mitch - check out his head.
He took a pretty nasty fall - thankfully, it did not happen at my house.

No comments: