Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Advent Blog - December 2nd


Two years ago I went over to my mom's house and discovered a large box of Christmas decorations in the trash. This decoration was one of them. I asked my mom, "Are you throwing this away!?" When she told me she was, I couldn't believe it. My mom has displayed this decoration for as long as I could remember. When I look at it, all I see are Christmas memories from my childhood. I knew I had to have it. I rescued it from the trash and have been displaying it at my house every Christmas since.

1 comment:

Jenn J. said...

The old school decorations that we remember from childhood are some of the best ones! I love that you took it out of the garbage and brought it home. And I also love that you are blogging everyday all month. I'll be a frequent visitor. :)