Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm a Sucker For . . .

So, Alina has a bumper sticker that says, "I'm a Sucker for Guys in Eye Liner." Every time I see it, it makes me laugh and I think, "Yes, I too am a sucker for guys in eye liner." I've decided I'm a sucker for a lot of things. These are just a few:
  • Comfortable Shoes - Vans and Rocket Dogs are a MUST!! Check out just a few of my favorites:



  • Tattoo Sleeves - Love them!! Can't even express how much.

  • Trashy Television - Gossip Girls, Grey's Anatomy, etc. You know the type - less plot, more sex.



  • Witty, Comedic Sitcoms - Arrested Development, The Office, etc.


  • Food (obviously):
    • Movie Theatre Milk Duds - I never buy Milk Duds anywhere else.
    • Crumbly Blue Cheese Salad
    • Let's be honest - any kind of strong, smelly cheese.

1 comment:

Mandalynn said...

I know I wrote this post, but I have to say three more things about it:

First, I really want to go buy new shoes now. I think I will this weekend.

Second, the Arrested Development video is SO FUNNY!! Footage from the show has been put to the song "Flagpole Sitter" by Harvey Danger. The lyrics perfectly reflect things that are happening in the footage. It's brilliant!!

Third, I really want to eat a plateful of cheese and Milk Duds.