Friday, April 11, 2008

Movie Quote Trivia Answer Key

So here it is, my favorite comedies. How many did you get right?

Movie #1 - Office Space

Movie #2 - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Movie #3 - Nacho Libre

Movie #4 - Reality Bites

Movie #5 - Zoolander

Movie #6 - Happy Gilmore

Movie #7 - Tommy Boy

Movie #8 - The School of Rock

Movie #9 - Cable Guy

Movie #10 - Empire Records

Movie #11 - Rubin and Ed

Movie #12 - Grosse Pointe Blank

Movie #13 - Mallrats

Movie #14 - Return to Me

Movie #15 - Can't Hardly Wait

To see the quotes, go to the original posts: Movie Quote Trivia & Movie Quote Trivia Addendum

2 comments:

Camie said...

Oh man, I can't believe I missed #6I knew it was Adam Sandler...I still think I did pretty good. I haven't seen movie 3, 10 (crazy, I know), 11, 12, or 13

Anna said...

Empire records is still on your list?? I remember watching that about a million times our first year at Ricks!