Thursday, April 03, 2008

Movie Quote Trivia Addendum

So I remembered three more movies I wanted to add to my favorite comedies. Here they are:

Movie #13:
  1. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega.
  2. [I'd like to say] about a million things, but I can't express myself monosyllabically enough for you to understand it all.
  3. Look at me, look at me, you sloppy bitch!
  4. You two are retarded for each other.
Movie #14:
  1. You know how it is - You're out with a guy, you find him attractive, and suddenly everything he says sounds brilliant. Hairy legs are your only link to reality.
  2. You had a sex dream about me!
  3. You're beautiful, and no one's going to notice your chest.
  4. Will everyone just calm down! For the love of God and all that is holy, calm the hell down!
Movie #15:
  1. It's not about a dog. It's about a woman named Amanda. Who the hell names their dog Amanda?
  2. You know who else I like that didn't get much play? Velma from Scooby-Doo. She was cool. She was a hip, hip lady.
  3. You know William, from this light, you somewhat resemble a young David Duchovny.
  4. Yo, I gotta have sex tonight! I mean peep this - They say here ninety-two percent of the honeys at UCLA are sexually active. Ninety-two of the women in Los Angeles at UCLA walking around going, "Class... or sex? What shall I do?" Ninety-two percent, yo!

5 comments:

Lesli Joe said...

#14 - Return to Me
#15 - Can't Hardly Wait

Okay, I am feeling a little bit better now that at least on this section I got 2/3.

Camie said...

I also have 14 as return to me and 15 does sound like Can't Hardly Wait, but I thought your favorite quote from that movie was "I can't feel my legs. I HAVE NO LEGS."

Mandalynn said...

Camie, You are right. That is my favorite quote. Alina was also shocked I didn't put it on there. To be honest, I couldn't remember it.

T.J. said...

#13 - Mallrats. You said it was a good size!

Mandalynn said...

TJ, Excellent quote. I also like, "She said focus."