Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back with a Vengeance, Baby

You may be asking, "What's back?" T.V. Baby. That's right, TV!! Since the damned Writer's Strike, my life has been devoid of my beloved TV. (To read more on my misery, click HERE). But this week, TV returned with a vengeance. Now, to be honest, one of my favorite shows (The Office) returned a couple of weeks ago, but this week I was gladly bombarded with several of my favs. Monday started my joy off with a brand new scandalous-filled episode of Gossip Girls and I loved every minute of it. And then tonight, I hit the mother load - Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Lost, and Miami Ink. What's a girl who loves TV suppose to do? Tivo them and stay up all night watching. I started my TV fest at 7:00 with a margarita glass full of pina colada and a plate full of cheese. I just concluded my TV watching - 12:21 am. Honestly, I took a few breaks, but I fit them all in - I didn't want any show to feel neglected. And, oh - they were not. They were not.

3 comments:

Sansego said...

I'm happy that my favourite show "Brothers and Sisters" is back. But I don't have time to see much tv, thus was disappointed that I missed out on "Big Brother" (I can't believe it's almost over--I've missed so many shows) and haven't seen many episodes of "American Idol." I guess in a political and olympic year, shows are too much of a commitment for me.

I was one that was hoping the writer's strike would've went on indefinitely!

Camie said...

I am so jealous. I was stuck in the library on Thursday night with no TV and I don't have Tivo and I didn't record them. I'm hoping to catch them all in repeat over the summer.

Green Nerd said...

And don't forget about Robin Hood!! It's finally back! Of course it had nothing to do with the writers strike. We just had to wait for the British to send it our way. I just watched the first episode of season 2 last night and it was awesome!! I can't wait until our next RH party. It's going to be a great season!!